Saturday 24 December 2022

More Inspiration for Challenge #27 - Snowflakes and Stars

Hi everyone, it's Jo on the blog today. Hey, we're just one sleep away from the big day! I'm not sure anyone is cardmaking right now, but if you are here's a little gentle encouragement to join our final challenge of 2022.

For all of December we've been playing Snowflakes and Stars...

Gail and I have been in excellent company this month with our GD, Linda, who created this gorgeous card to get our creative wheels turning.




For my card, I grabbed a little pinch of inspiration from Linda's card and created a colour-washed background, which I embossed with Sizzix /Tim Holtz Folder Simple Snowflakes.



You can find further details on this quick and simple make over on my blog.

Thanks for dropping by, and a very merry Christmas from Gail and me AKA Team Squash It! We'll be back in the New Year to announce the winners of this challenge, so until then we hope you have a loving and joyful festive season.  



2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely inspirations!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you both!

Marianne said...

Wonderful cards! Merry Christmas!
Marianne x