Saturday 17 December 2022

Inspiration for Challenge #27 - Snowflakes and Stars

 

Hello Squashettes!   I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.   Gail here to share a card for the current and final challenge here as Let's Squash It!   We want to see snowflakes and/or stars but in the spirit of more is more I have gone with both.

 
 
For my background I used some copper ribbled paper and embossed with a snowflake and star embossing folder I got with a magazine.  Then I cut and embossed sizzix primative star which comes with a matching embossing folder.  A little dandelion ink to highlight the star textured and everything mounted on a black card base.   

I hope you find some crafty time and come and join us here at Let's Squash It!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

4 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous, the star looks so striking!

Tina Z. said...

This is stunning.

Angelnorth said...

Oooh, that coppery ribbled paper is gorgeous and looks great embossed — lovely rich-looking card Gail!

Dotty Jo said...

Loving the copper coloured card - the star really pops against it! Jo x