Welcome to the first (we think) Embossing Folder challenge in the universe!
This is a monthly challenge starting the 10th of the month and closing
at 23.59 GMT on the final day of the month. Winners and top picks will be
announced on the 8th of the month.
Here are da Roolz. Anyone breaking da Roolz may be squashed!
1. You MUST USE AN EMBOSSING FOLDER. Please state the brand and name of the folder used so we can all rush out and buy it. Most folders are marked with the producers name.
2. We are a card challenge unless stated otherwise in the specific challenge post. Your card must include the use of a named embossing folder and adhere to the other challenge requirements as stated in the challenge post.
3. Enter your card in the linky for a chance to win the monthly prize. All makes must be new, not previously shared on any social media, and must comply with the challenge requirements. Please use a permalink to the exact post, not your whole blog. The prize will be awarded when we have at least 16 and a half entries, will be randomly selected from all eligible entries and must be claimed by the end of the month it is awarded.
4. You must include the blog badge and a link back to this challenge in your post so more friends with embossing folders can find us and join the fun.
5. You may enter up to 3 times per month. Each entry must be different. Slight changes of colour or embellishment on the same design will not be eligible for the prize.
6. You may link your card to max 8 challenges including this one.
7. Please comment on the two entries previous to yours in the linky. If the entries before you are in galleries you can't comment on then please move on to the ones before these that you can comment on. You can of course comment on more than two if you want. So two comments for each of your entries please. If you are one of the first entries then please drop back and leave love on the ones linked after you. Let's share the love. The world needs more love.
8. Have fun. Fun is a compulsory part of the challenge.
1, 2, 3 Squash It!!!!