Sunday 17 April 2022

Inspiration for Challenge #19 - Geometric and Repeating Patterns

Hello Squashettes.  Happy Easter!!  

Hope you are having a great day filled with all good things.

Gail here today with some inspiration for the current Geometric Challenge.  I think geometry is like yoga......everything is Geometry.  Well, when I say everything.........  But nature certainly has a monopoly on geometric forms.  There's that Fibonacci stuff and circles, waves, curve, scallops...  the list is endless.  I stumbled on this Sizzix spiderweb folder and decided to make it a bit more festive.

I also stumbled on this purple glittery glossy card, so in the spirit of weird I embossed that with the spiderweb folder.  Then I coloured parts of it with orange Promarker.  It was a bit streaky so I went over the orange bits with Spiced Marmalade distress marker to even the colour out.  Mixing my medias LOL.  I die cut the panel with a stitch die, added a pre-printed birthday greeting and a rather sweet The Greeting Farm polar bear who happened to have been lurking.



I hope you find time to grab your geometric folders and join the fun here at Let's Squash It!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz




4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fun bear card, Gail - it doesn't even look like a spider web, the way you've colored it in! Almost like a circus tent :)

Dena J said...

Marvelous colorful geometry! Way to get creative with a folder, too. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

*Vicki* said...

Brilliant idea with that folder! Love the sparkle and colors!

Riet Harikini said...

Aaaahhh so cute