Sunday 24 April 2022

Challenge #19 - Final Call

Greetings Squashettes, it's Jo here today. I hope that you're all keeping well, enjoying the weekend and finding a little crafting time along the way.

This month we're all about Geometry and Repeating Patterns over here at Let's Squash It! I've really enjoyed creating cards for this challenge as there's something so satisfying about geometric designs. Looks like quite a few of you agree as we've got some gorgeous cards in the challenge gallery!

For my card I created a very quick and easy background using Distress Oxides, my Gel press and a favourite We R Memory Keepers EF. 

 

I'm so pleased with this little card; that oh, so simple geometric background really makes it!

Our challenge is open until April 30th and we'd love you to come and join the fun!

2 comments:

Jeanne H said...

Oh, I just love the cats stamp! But my poor budget!

Riet Harikini said...

What a lovely card, love ghe kittens