Monday 24 January 2022

More inspiration for Challenge #16 - Under The Sea

Hello Squashettes!  Gail here today with a little reminder for Let's Squash It! Under The Sea Challenge.  

 

 When I thought this one up I really didn't imagine it would be anything but fun, but it seems I was wrong.  Come on gals!!  Any embossing folder and a sea theme.  We do have some very very lovely entries so far, but we want to see more.  We miss you!!  Is it a mojo thing??  I know Mr Mojo was sluggish after the xmas excesses, and these bleak winter days don't really help, but maybe my yellow submarine will put a smile on your face and a spark of inspiration in your crafty heart.

For my sea I sprinkled blue brushos on white card and spritzed with water.  I let it dry and ran it through the bigshot with Sizzix Damask embossing folder.  Then I die cut the letters and Sizzix Wacky Transport Submarine.  I used ginger Promarker to add some shadows to my submarine and gold mirror card to back the windows, periscope and add the propeller.  

I hope you get some time to grab your embossing folders and your fish, mermaids, octopi, submarines or sunken vessels and join us.  You have until the end of the month.  Carpe Diem!

HUGZ

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I want to live in THAT Yellow Submarine! Jo x

Angelnorth said...

Definitely mojo vacation time here! I have managed something even if I’m not terribly happy with it, can’t miss the first squashing of the year!

Marianne said...

Fun card, and I love that yellow submarine.
I have a card ready for this challenge.
Hope to snap a picture and upload before the linky closes today.
Marianne x

Riet Harikini said...

Hahaha love the little sub
great card