Monday 17 January 2022

Inspiration for Challenge #16

 


It's hard to get my head around the fact that January is half over! Hi, it's Jo here to bring you a little more inspiration for Challenge #16 - Under the Sea.

We have a brilliant Empress this month as the lovely Janis joins inspires us with her adorably cute octopus card

For my card I used my newest piece of equipment - this gorgeous embossing folder! Isn't it a beauty? It's by a company I've not bought from before and the depth of the embossing is fabulous. The fish are from a favourite Birdie Brown set from MFT.


We've not had many takers as yet for this challenge so I hope this card helps give you a little creative nudge and encourages you to come and join the fun!

3 comments:

ionabunny said...

Your card is adorable Jo. I have had my eye on the Memory Box folders, but I have yet to succumb. That waves is on my list, and isn't it just gorgeous. Love the cute fish and the punny sentiment. A gorgeous card and inspiration. Hugz

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card.
I have made my card and will be adding it on 21 January.
I would like to add it to more than 8 challenges so have to miss some.
If you allowed more it would spread the news of your challenge further.

Riet Harikini said...

Hi Jo, what a lovely fish, and your background is gorgeus.