Sunday 5 December 2021

Winners and Top Picks for Challenge #14

 

 

Hello Squashettes!  Gail here today to announce the results of Challenge #14.  There were so many beautiful cards using stencils with embossing folders.  I am sure you will agree this is a very fun and effective technique.  You made is very difficult again picking favourites, but we finally whittled it down...... 



Thanks to everyone for joining us and sharing your gorgeous cards.  Just a gentle reminder to check our rules.  If you want to be in the running for the prize we have a link limit and we also ask that you comment on a couple of other entries.  Please also mention the brand and name of the folder you use if you know it, if only cos I may need to hunt it down and add it to my embossing folder mountain bwahaahhahahaaa.

We were also delighted to see your gorgeous and fabulous results from using stencils and embossing folders together.
Here are our favourites....

Our two runners up, impressing us with their fabulous squashing, in order of entry,
are:

Alice

Gorgeous scene and love those embossed snowflakes

and

Linda
 

Gorgeous stencilled trees and they worked beautifully with the embossed words.



Congrats ladies,
We h
ope you'll wear your badge with pride!


Our top pick and winner of our Empress of Squash award,
(with a chance to guest design for a future challenge) goes to:

Janis


Loved how you used the stencilled upside down hearts to make your tree.  Awesome card Janis.
Here's your badge and well done on being our Empress of Squash.




We also have our random draw prize to award!  
Mr Random says the lucky winner is......
  
#5
 
Guri

Congrats Guri!  Please email me at craftynomad@gmail.com with your address details, and also let me know which folder you want from the prize vault.

Thanks again for joining Jo and me for this challenge.  Due to it being the silly season there is no Technique Time this month, but our next challenge will start on 10th December.   Hope to see you there!  Hugz

6 comments:

Guri said...

Lucky me :)

Suze said...

Congrats to the winner and Top Picks

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to all! So happy for my friends Alice and Janis! Well deserved! I am glad I was able to play last month. Happy holidays!

Janis said...

Oh, my...what an honor and surprise!! Thank you so much!
Congratulations to all the Top Picks and the Winner! Yay!!
Well done to all.
Thank you for all the work you ladies do to make this such a fun challenge blog. I always learn something new on your instructional posts. I loved this stenciling + embossing technique!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Thank yo so much!! I'm so honoured to be in the runners up picks! Congrats to the Top Pick and to the winner!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous cards by Alice and Janis! Thanks for including me in the picks for this challenge - I had fun with it! Just mailed this card out to my nephew :)