Sunday 24 January 2021

Challenge #4 - More Inspiration



Hi there, it's Jo here with a little reminder that Challenge #4 still has until the end of the month to run!

We're looking for an animal to accompany your embossing folder(s) this month and I couldn't resist using this fabulous cat from AALL and Create for my card.

The embossing folder is from Darice and, somewhat unsurprisingly, it's called Frame. I tried to find a link, but I think it's only available on Amazon as it's an oldie. I searched my stash and found this lovely spotted card. It's white on the other side so works perfectly as a single layer.


You can find the current challenge here, and we'd love you to play along!

2 comments:

ionabunny said...

OMG awesome. Love that cat and he looks so cool in purple. The yellow and white is just so happy. That's a lovely frame embossing folder. Darice do have some wonderful designs. I don't do mornings either!!!! Love this. Hugz

Jennifer said...

Great card...I'm with this kitty 100%!!!!! Jennifer. x