Friday 8 July 2022

Let's Squash It! Winners for Challenge #21

Hi there, Squashettes, it's Jo here today to share the results of Challenge #21 where we asked you to... 

Make it Manly!



Before we get to the results, I'd just like to say a very big thank you to Joanne for being our guest, having been crowned Empress of Squash for our April Challenge. Thanks, Joanne, it's always such a pleasure to have you with us!

I don't know about you but I don't find masculine cards the easiest to create, however our gallery looked fabulous for this challenge and Joanne, Gail and I really loved seeing all the entries. Thanks so much to everyone who played along.

We were very impressed with:

#13 - Robyn

Beautiful colours and layout, and what a fab way to use that EF.

#3 - Linda W

We loved Linda's attention to detail on this very special card.



Congratulations to you both, I hope you enjoy your shiny new badge!


Our Challenge Winner is:

#7 Emma T.

We all loved how Emma used EFs to create this foaming pint!



Congratulations, Emma, please grab your Empress Badge, and Gail and I hope you'll join us as a future guest designer. Please email me at dottypudding (at) aol.com so we can make the arrangements! 

                   Finally, we have our Random Prize to award...

It's you #4 - Viv!

Hi Viv, please take a look in the Prize Vault and email me with your choice of EF and your snail mail address at dottypudding (at) aol.com.

Once again, thanks to Joanne for being our guest and to everyone who played along with this challenge. As always, we have a brand new challenge beginning on July 10th, so stay tuned and we'll see you again soon for more squashy fun!


6 comments:

Viv said...

So pleased to have been chosen for the Random Prize, thank you so much and congrats to everyone!

Angelnorth said...

Congrats to the top picks, Empress Emma and to Viv! It was lovely to see people taking up the masculine challenge since so many say they find those cards tricky! Thanks for having me along as GD.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Big Congrats to all! Fabulous makes!
I didn't entered in this challenge as I'm not good at all with male cards, wait another one LOL :)

Robyn Oliver said...

Congrats Emma.. fab male card and to Linda and thanks too for my HM, see you later this month

EmmaT said...

Oooh a giant Thank you for picking my pint card as the winner, my dad loved it for fathers day so its double lovely for it to be picked as a winner here too. I will certainly email now re the DT. Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much:-) Emmax

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I spotted a winner with Emma's beer stein - congrats!! And thanks for the feature with my tool card and congrats to Robyn - love the fish!!