Tuesday 17 May 2022

Inspiration for the May Challenge

 Hello Squashettes.  Gail here today with a little inspiration for the current challenge.   This month we want you to grab some of those scraps and combine them with your embossing folders.

I decided to combine this card with Jo's Christmas Kickstart theme of mini-slimline.  I found a blue panel and trimmed it to size slightly smaller than my same colour base.  Then I found a strip of blue pearlescent card with a matt core, tore it, added it to the panel and embossed the whole thing with a snowflake folder from a magazine.  A Lost Coast Designs Santa gnome in Chimney, simply stamped and fussy cut, and then I put the three pieces together.  Done!!

I hope you find time to grab your scraps and embossing folders and join the fun here at Let's Squash It!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a fab card - this works so well! Jo x

Robyn Oliver said...

That is way cool Gail... love the way you created the scrappy embossed background, Robyn