Saturday 24 July 2021

Challenge #10 - More Inspiration...

 



Hi, it's Jo here with just a little more inspiration to hopefully tempt you to play along with us for Challenge #10 - Shimmer and Shine.


I'm currently more than a little obsessed with heat embossing my dry embossed panels. 

Paisley - Sizzix Embossing Folder

I started by embossing a piece of watercolour paper and colouring it with Distress Inks. When it was nice and dry I swiped my Versamark pad across it and then heat embossed with Altenew Crisp Embossing Powder Translucent Pearl. 

It's really hard to capture the sparkle, but hopefully you can see it on this angled shot of the card.


This really is an easy technique and gives a great twinkly finish to your cards.

There's still a week to run for this challenge, so we very much hope you'll get your card super sparkly and come join  the fun!

2 comments:

HilaryJane said...

Great card Jo, I really am going to have to give this a try. If only there were more hours in the day! Xx

Conniecrafter said...

so cute, love the pearl touch to it!