Thursday 17 June 2021

Challenge #9 - Inspiration

 


Hi, it's Jo here with a little inspiration for Challenge #9 -  Nature meets Watercolouring.

For my card I used Darice Embossing Folder Bold Daisy, which seems to be out of stock everywhere I've tried to link to. Such a pity as it's a gorgeous folder.


The die cut and sentiment are from Simon Says Stamp set You Matter

This card was very quick and simple to make and just involved smooshing some Distress inks, spraying with a little water on the EF and running it through my Cuttlebug. 

We've already got some beautiful cards in the gallery but, as always, we'd love to see more people play along with this fun challenge!

2 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Lovely card Jo, the sequins finish it off beautifully! I’ve got something made, just need to sort out getting the photo off the camera - as Arnie says “I’ll be back!”

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous card Jo. The gentle hints of colour really make the embossing pop. Gorgeous flower emboss. Hugz